Do you know where your data is?
Information is the key to running any business.
Is yours where you can get to it quickly and easily?
Is there just one place to handle the updates so it is all kept current?
Can you find what you need and get it in a format you can use?
Can you access all of your data sources from a single application?
Are all related pieces of information tied together?
Is finding the information you want a simple and intuitive task?
If you answered "no" to any of these questions, you need our help!
Our data handling expertise ...
- We can work with your existing databases and help add productivity by
improving data entry and access. Data is worthless unless it can be
gathered quickly, accurately and reliably. We are experts at
helping you retrieve the information when you need it in a flexible, dynamic
- We can seamlessly tie together data from multiple databases into a single,
- We can migrate existing, outdated applications to take advantage of the
best technologies available. We have migrated applications from flat
files, COBOL tables, mainframe applications, proprietary databases and paper systems to efficient
and powerful relational databases.
- Our developers have an average of over 25 years of experience working
with database applications and pride themselves in keeping up to date with
the latest technologies.
- You may want your application on the web, on your desktop , on an internal
server or on the web. Perhaps a blend of all. We can help you
decide and implement it the way it makes the most sense for your business.
Databases we have used:
- Microsoft Access
- and more!
Some sample applications:
- Client / server application to track all of the paperwork, steps and
scheduling required to get a legal case through a major court system
- Work with major automotive supplier in all aspects of the manufacturing
process by customizing and enhancing a pre-packaged application
- Provide web application for online testing, training and compliance
tracking for a teaching hospital and several universities
- Handle daily transmissions to customers for a telemarketing operation
- Enable a trucking firm to quickly print large quantities of formatted
data at remote locations with minimal data transfer
- Postal address
- 45375 Glengarry Blvd., Canton, MI 48188
- General Information: